Overlook Medical Center, a member of the prestigious Atlantic Health System is currently seeking a FT Recreational Therapist in the Eating Disorder Program.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide individual art therapy to eating disorder patients on the pediatric inpatient unit and in the pediatric day treatment program. The candidate will facilitate therapeutic groups using art therapy as well as other modalities of treatment. The candidate will also assist with the daily patient care responsibilities, including meal supervision and providing support to the staff nurse.
- MA in Art Therapy or related field. Registered Art Therapist preferred
Qualifications / Requirements
- Must be able to work 1 late night until 7:30 pm
Atlantic Health System (AHS), headquartered in Morristown, NJ, is an integrated health care delivery system:
Workforce of over 16,000 team members dedicated to building healthier communities
350 sites of care, including six hospitals: Morristown Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center, Newton Medical Center, Chilton Medical Center, Hackettstown Medical Center and Goryeb Children’s Hospital
Atlantic Health System also supports communities through Atlantic Medical Group, Atlantic Rehabilitation, Atlantic Home Care and Hospice, and its subsidiary, Mobile Health
Atlantic Health System sponsors the Atlantic Accountable Care Organization, one of the larger ACOs in the nation, and Optimus Healthcare Partners
In 2018 we were named a ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ by Fortune, and Great Place to Work for the 10th year in a row
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
*Login for direct link to position
- Employer Atlantic Health
- Job position Recreational Therapist
- Listing categories Specialty Arts
Photo Credit: freeimages/ Maare LiivPlease write the name of the photographer that took the photo to note credit. You can also note the websites name from where you obtained the photo if you do not have the photographers name. Do not place any website links or photo links this box.