Our client is in need of a Motion Graphic Artist to help them prepare for an upcoming awards show. This is an OFFSITE, contract position starting 9/24 and lasting around 2-weeks.
– Adding more “pizazz” to their existing videos so they feel more sophisticated
– Create a theme, find a new theme, or just update an existing theme that can be used
– Ensuring typography translates well when used in larger formats (ie: making sure to kern the type properly, etc.)
– Using stock video websites to find additional footage if needed
The ideal Motion Graphics Artist:
– Must have a portfolio of past work to show
– Great graphic design and typography skills in video
Must have skills:
– Adobe Premier
– After Effects
– Adobe CC
– Experienced with properly exporting video files for various needs
– Must have your own set up and ability to work during the day
Horizontal Integration is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal Integration will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
- Employer HORIZONTALINTEGRATION
- Job position Motion Graphic Artist
- Contract type Contract
Original Job Post Date: September 10, 2018Please enter the original date the job was posted. If you are posting a job for your company, you can just enter the same date as the publish date. This will show up on the listing as the original posting date.
Photo Credit: Freeimages/catzmagickPlease write the name of the photographer that took the photo to note credit. You can also note the websites name from where you obtained the photo if you do not have the photographers name. Do not place any website links or photo links this box.
- graphic design and typography skills in video