Applicants for the position of dance instructor should have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience, be able to communicate effectively and be well versed and experienced in one or more of the following styles:
- Hip Hop
An accredited degree in dance is preferable, but relevant experience will be considered.
All instructors at TexARTS should:
- Have professional experience in their field.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students.
- Design and teach lessons geared towards children ages 3-18
- Prepare classroom and materials for activities and lessons.
- Facilitate progressive development of student skills leading to final presentation at the annual showcase or other event.
- Promote positive character development in all youth.
- Explain and demonstrate principles, techniques, and classroom safety and etiquette to students.
Compensation and class schedule to be determined based on experience and availability.
*Login for direct link to position
- Employer TexARTS Association
- Job position Dance Instructors
- Listing categories Performing Arts
Original Job Post Date: June 12, 2018Please enter the original date the job was posted. If you are posting a job for your company, you can just enter the same date as the publish date. This will show up on the listing as the original posting date.
Photo Credit: freeimages/Paulo Oliveira SantPlease write the name of the photographer that took the photo to note credit. You can also note the websites name from where you obtained the photo if you do not have the photographers name. Do not place any website links or photo links this box.