One of the nation’s leading media companies seeks a creative writer work within the company’s Creative Content Group. This team is responsible for developing and executing cross-portfolio, multi-platfor integrated campaigns for large advertisers. The qualified individual will have the ability to conceptually develop and write creative pitches and scripts.
- Conceive, develop, and bring big ideas to life in a fast-paced environment
- Support the team with pitch writing and scripting
- 2-4 years working as a creative writer in brand marketing/advertising/PR
- Must have a portfolio and/or writing samples
- Outstanding conceptual and oral communications skills
- Proven ability to write up ideas clearly, concisely, and quickly
- Ability to write in variety of voices (comedic, inspirational, etc.)
- Basic knowledge in media production
- Willingness to adapt to different writing assignments and work through changes
- A collaborative spirit
- Interest in the entertainment industry and pop culture.
- Undergraduate degree required
We can only consider W2 candidates, no corp to corp or third party consultants.
- Employer Configuration Management, Inc.
- Job position Creative Writer
- Contract type Contract
- Listing categories Specialty Arts / Part-Time Jobs
Photo Credit: The University of SydneyPlease write the name of the photographer that took the photo to note credit. You can also note the websites name from where you obtained the photo if you do not have the photographers name. Do not place any website links or photo links this box.