At Couchbase, we are working to push back the boundaries of NoSQL technology.
We are looking for a designer that thrives in a fast paced, high-energy environment. Someone who loves a challenge, solving problems, being part of a high performing team, and collaborating with other members of the marketing, product marketing, management and agency teams.
- Execute creative concepting, design and production of brand assets and design projects with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Work collaboratively with technical and marketing managers to translate technical concepts, marketing challenges and business goals into graphics.
- Create and evangelize the Couchbase brand assets and usage guidelines across internal teams.
- Participate in meetings and design reviews. Capture key ideas, decisions, issues, and action items..
- Apply your understanding of fundamental disciplines and principles such as color, composition, layout, and typography to design projects.
- Design and package final production files for print, mobile/web, and broadcast media
- Be an active member of the marketing team and ensure that creative delivers to our growth plans
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- A. in Graphic Design or equivalent
- 2 – 4 years experience in graphic design (in-house and/or agency experience) a plus
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other design programs
- Strong writing/communication skills
- Have a current portfolio showcasing your work
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Google Slides, and Keynote
Couchbase’s mission is to be the data platform that revolutionizes digital innovation. To make this possible, Couchbase created the world’s first Engagement Database.
Built on the most powerful NoSQL technology, the Couchbase Data Platform offering includes Couchbase Server and Couchbase Mobile and is Open Source.
The platform provides unmatched agility and manageability – as well as unparalleled performance at any scale – to deliver ever-richer and ever more personalized customer experiences.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Couchbase is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Couchbase are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
*Login for direct link to position
- Employer Couchbase
- Job position Creative Designer
- Listing categories Visual Arts
Original Job Post Date: June 12, 2018Please enter the original date the job was posted. If you are posting a job for your company, you can just enter the same date as the publish date. This will show up on the listing as the original posting date.
Photo Credit: freeimages/Jenny Kennedy-OlsenPlease write the name of the photographer that took the photo to note credit. You can also note the websites name from where you obtained the photo if you do not have the photographers name. Do not place any website links or photo links this box.