POPSUGAR is looking for an awesome design intern to join the POPSUGAR team! In this role you’ll work closely with design, marketing, sales, and editorial on an array of exciting content.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Social design for Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook
- Create brand marketing content for Must Have and POPSUGAR
- Passionate about design and super excited about social media
- Degree in Graphic Design or relevant experience
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote (Powerpoint)
- Exceptional work ethic
- Creative with a strong desire to learn
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent typography/composition skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Illustration, hand-lettering, and photography skills are a plus!
- Online portfolio of design work is required for consideration. Please include a link to your portfolio – Instagram links will not be considered as a valid portfolio.
About POPSUGAR Inc.
POPSUGAR Inc. is a global media and technology company that is parent to lifestyle media publisher POPSUGAR, digital shopping platform ShopStyle, and monthly subscription box POPSUGAR Must Have. Together, the brands attract more than 100 million visitors worldwide and 2.4 billion monthly content views, with each brand being a leader in its space.
POPSUGAR Inc. operates internationally in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, China, the Middle East, and the UK, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and London. The company is privately held and funded by Sequoia Capital and IVP. For more information about POPSUGAR Inc., visit corp.popsugar.com.
POPSUGAR is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive company culture. We celebrate our differences and embrace the varying ideas, interests, and life experiences that make us who we are. As a company with a mission to inform and inspire people all over the world, we believe that employing individuals with diverse backgrounds is essential to building a successful, creative, and innovative business.
We work hard, play nice, and welcome those who do the same.
Whoever you are, You are POPSUGAR.
*Login for direct link to position
- Employer POPSUGAR
- Job position Creative Design Intern
- Listing categories Visual Arts / Internship
Original Job Post Date: August 9, 2018Please enter the original date the job was posted. If you are posting a job for your company, you can just enter the same date as the publish date. This will show up on the listing as the original posting date.
Photo Credit: freeimages/ilkerPlease write the name of the photographer that took the photo to note credit. You can also note the websites name from where you obtained the photo if you do not have the photographers name. Do not place any website links or photo links this box.