The Baker Assistant role is responsible in providing support to the baker in preparing our products sold at our storefronts.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time (8+ hours a day)
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends
- Ability to perform physical tasks (Able to lift 50lbs. above waist)
- Produce our entire line of baked goods: quality cakes, cupcakes, cookies, biscotti and any other production items as delegated by a manager
- Ensure exceptional product by following recipes, understanding prep procedures
- Make sure our baked goods are baked and decorated according to Carlo’s Bakery product standards
- Understand proper use of all equipment: ovens, mixers, sheeters, scales, walk-in, and freezer
- Maintain a clean production area
- Clean and sanitize all equipment, work areas, containers and utensils
- Be quick, accurate and organized
- Perform other duties as directed by a manager
*NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
*Login for direct link to position
- Employer Carlo's Bakery
- Job position Bakery Assistant - Carlo's Bakery - Production Facility
- Contract type Full-time
- Listing categories Culinary Arts / Full-Time Jobs
Original Job Post Date: July 2, 2018Please enter the original date the job was posted. If you are posting a job for your company, you can just enter the same date as the publish date. This will show up on the listing as the original posting date.
Photo Credit: freeimages/Marina GarciaPlease write the name of the photographer that took the photo to note credit. You can also note the websites name from where you obtained the photo if you do not have the photographers name. Do not place any website links or photo links this box.